Thursday 26 October 2017

A few more from earlier in 2017

Before proceeding with a few of the wedding photographs I'd just like to show you a few more taken with my Canon EOS 1100D prior to the wedding while I was still getting the feel of the new camera.

These are from a walk along the River Derwent from Derby to Darley Abbey on the day following the ones I took in the previous post at Sawley in March 2017.  The first two are of the former Silk Mill alongside the River Derwent in Derby.



The next one is of Darley Abbey Mill a couple of miles upstream of the Silk Mill.


Also a greyscale version of the same image.



Now for a few from my first wedding shoot in April 2017.

Firstly the respective cars that delivered the Bride and Groom to the register office.  Cropped from a larger photograph.


'Emma' (the Bride) waiting anxiously to be called in to exchange her vows.  Converted to greyscale in post processing.


"You may now kiss the Bride!"  Cropped from larger photograph.


One from the obligatory outdoor posed photograph session.


Another posed kiss in the BMW.


Bridesmaid's bouquets at the reception.


Finally, cropped from a larger image, 'Russ' (the Groom) displaying his new wedding band during the first dance.


So there you have it; a few from my first wedding photography job.  Both the Bride and Groom were delighted with what I'd done for them.

Look out for the next blog post full of photos and little text, where I will return to my photography passion of countryside and landscapes.

No comments:

Post a Comment