Saturday 10 October 2015

Recent Changes


It was some time ago when I last posted on this site; to be honest, I'd forgotten about it.  Now things have changed, and it is likely that more and more photos and other photography related stuff is going to appear here.
This is due to some recent changes in my lifestyle, my spending, my spare time etc.  Basically I now have more time on my hands than I had previously, so I tend to spend some of that time taking photographs; and to aid my photo hobby I've recently made several camera purchases, and I now own no less than 7 digital cameras and like to make use of them.


Brace yourselves for a lot of new posts on here as I go through a lot of my photos from the last couple of years, and there is a lot; however I will not be posting them all, just a select few that I feel are the best or most significant.
I last posted here over two years ago, so there's a lot to catch up on, I must have taken thousands of photos since then.


Be prepared for a photo blitz coming this way soon. You have been warned!


No comments:

Post a Comment